Responsible precautions and illness prevention are grounded in a combination of suitable contraceptive methods and regular check-ups. By adhering to the examinations at the intervals we propose you’re giving us and our first-rate medical equipment the best chance of detecting abnormalities early and reacting appropriately.
- HPV (human papillomavirus) explanation
- HPV smear, HPV screening, HPV vaccination
- Vaginal ultrasound 3D/4D
- Abdomen and chest ultrasound 3D/4D
- HIV education
- In case of an abnormal chest ultrasound or mammography, a tissue sample is taken from the breast via a vacuum needle (first results usually within 24 hours)
- Non-surgical therapies for bladder weakness, involuntary loss of urine, tension in the vaginal area etc., and currently under development – genetic breast cancer consultation with 3D/4D ultrasound